Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Red light-Green light

What a beautiful weekend I had. I spent the weekend in Georgia. It was a blast. I visited an animal safari. Which I loved. The animals were fabulous. For some reason...the critters with extremely long tongues and slobber came to my side of the truck. That part got a little scary at times. Overall, it was a neat deal. This is a picture of one of the animals at my window. The tongue was on its way out and it was coming straight towards me. He was my favorite though. I do not remember what type of thingy he is but I do remember he is from Europe. He was full of hair. Precious!

I also went hiking at Providence Canyon State Park, while in Georgia. It was gorgeous. We were blessed with great weather. I enjoyed doing this. There really are some amazing places you can visit and have a good time. I love being outdoors. God's creations amaze me. This is a picture of the canyon. I know you cannot tell much about it...but believe me, it was pretty!


Just a little taste of what my weekend was like, for your viewing pleasure. Now, get outside before its 107 degrees in March!

Does your heart ever get heavy? Anything and everything is sitting on top of your heart. You can't stop thinking about it all. Today, I had to go out to my car and sit. It was a beautiful thing. I prayed for everything and everyone that was on my heart. The clarity after doing this is amazing. Sometimes...it is hard to make yourself stop and focus on things other than work, life, and family. Stopping is good. My stop today was for a reason.

When God tells us to stop. Do it. You'll be glad you did. Red means stop. Listen and following His will. Green means go. Not always easy or easily understood. But is a must. Life is scary. That is why we have a Savior. Amen. He has pulled me out of things. He's also rejoiced with me. He is in love with me. And you. Grace.

Enough preaching! Excuse me. April is almost over. Man, that was quick. I'm booked and ready to fly to Denver and see my nephew in July. I am very excited about that. It will be so good to visit with Leslie and Ryan. Sightseeing and exploring the mountains. Many good things will happen on this trip. Not to mention the wittle one I'll get to love on!

Tucker has officially lost his mind. That is all I'm saying about that. He is a wild child. Oh, how I love that yellow knuckle-head though.

Have a great and safe week. Laugh! It does the soul good. Listen! It works. Use your gifts.

Psalm 25: 10
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.

No comments: