Sunday, May 3, 2009

Master Lock

I loose my keys. This happens every so often. I usually find them. For some reason, these keys hold many earthly treasures that I own, yet I still loose my keys. Unbelievable. I've changed the locks on doors, due to loosing them. I've also had the same set of keys for years. Keys open and lock doors. We also have 'keys' in our lives.

Life. Everyone has a different story. What does your story say about you? My story is crazy but beautiful. Looking back, I see the growth in my life during 'tough' times. I also see the growth during 'amazing' times.

I love people. I love hearing your story. Your adventures. They all amaze me. Sometimes, sitting back and listening can be a great thing. Being open-minded is key.

Doors close. Door open. Jobs. Relationships. Pets. Family. Friends. Housing. They are all subject to change. We've all been there. A time when we think we can't move. We can't go on. Something happened. A change. Then, there comes a silver lining. The sunny part appears. You can jump and run. Maybe you just changed the lock on the door. Beautiful.

Life isn't fair. I learn this everyday. We just have to work with what we have and find the blessings in the storms. We've all had a relationship that ended. We were crushed. Look back. Did you push through it? Obviously so. Things can and will get better. It may not be today. It may not be in 1 month. But it will. Faith.

We must all strive to be and do better. My God is so good. He brings great people in my life to help me do these things. Enjoy the moment. They may be there for a few weeks, years or forever. Love them. Appreciate them. Help them to do good too. They may have your key for the time being. Share. Master Lock makes big locks with a small key. Give God that lock. Follow Him. He'll put that key in the right hands.

So, I've been sick for 4 days. No, I am not better. Not fun. Thankfully, I do not believe it is the swine flu. What a crazy thing. I'm sure you all heard the funny swine flu joke. I laughed! Tucker and I are doing good. Come visit. Enjoy your life! Smile!

No comments: