Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coloradoan

This is a hoot! Ryan does not have a belly in real life. He has gained weight during this pregnancy, however, not this much. Leslie, on the other hand, is not forcing her belly out! They went to the mountains last weekend with a few friends and took this picture. I am so proud of both mommy and daddy. They will be great parents. This picture expresses their personality. So funny! Wouldn't you love to be on that mountain right now? I would.

This is my favorite picture. It is so sad that I can't rub that sweet belly, but I know her friends out there are taking great care of her. Leslie would die, but many times I have prayed for this baby to be BIG! Big babies just seem like they will not break as easily. Stupid, I know. Jaime, Leslie and I were all big babies. So, obviously being a big baby is not so bad!

Easter is here. What an amazing thing that happened so many years ago. I cannot fathom the magnitude of the events that occurred but I graciously accept His love and selflessness. With a heart full of thanksgiving, reflect this weekend on life. What a gift. On a lighter note, I hope Easter B. will bring you much unwanted but secretly wanted candy!

No comments: