Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manda's Mower

I am officially (as if I didn't already realize this fact) in my upper 20's and single. I am not complaining. I promise. But let me tell you, after 5 hours of yard work today, I deserve to complain if I want. My yard looks so lovely though. I learned to use a push mower, weed eater and what poison ivy looks like, all in one day. Poison Ivy-well this knowledge came to me AFTER I already pulled and tugged on it for a good 5 minutes. I haven't broken out yet. Hopefully, I'll bypass that part of yard work.

I enjoyed my hard work today. My end result made me smile. I pat myself on the back. Now it is still early and I am about to get in the bed. A yard can wear you out!

My new roommate arrived today. My dad. He snores but he is like a best friend. I'm glad he is here. Spring is here plus dad is here, this means 1 thing...fishing after work! So this is exciting. I enjoy fishing. He will only be here on and off until they sell the house in Hattie and buy one here. I pray it all works out smoothly.

Last full week of March. Craziness. Enjoy spring!!!

No comments: