Monday, March 16, 2009

Jibba Jabba

You know what I think? It doesn’t matter but I’m in that kind of mood.

I think that if you have something to say to someone that may hurt them, find a respectful way to say it. If it is on a topic that is none of your business, keep your mouth shut.

I think that riding in the middle of the seat in a truck is so awful. You can sit in the passenger side and be just as in love.

I think that if you truly love someone (friend, family, etc) then you should do things that make them happy. Relationships aren’t always about one person.

I think that if you want to get to know someone completely, you have to invest time. Enough said.

I think that all lazy people should work in the hands-on-labor industry. Try and be useful.

I think if you are 25+, you should not live with your parents. They are created to raise you. You are created to visit them.

I think all work places should offer a time to work out and offer an environment that allows individuality in productivity. Majority of rules are boring and stressful.

I think everyone should spend at least 1 hour a day, during the week, outside.

I think God created laughter as the universal connection between all mankind.

I think everyone knows when it is time to move on. It is just a matter of taking that first step.

I think that if you can’t talk to the head of your company…your company lacks many key essentials to be productive and produce.

I think break-ups are good and bad. Try and focus on how it was good and why it was bad…then smile. It happened. It is done. There was a reason.

I think there is no reason for people to not graduate from high school and college, currently and within the past 10 years. Get an education.

I think flowers are great. There is nothing like a grouping of flowers to brighten your house, office or your day. Yes, I buy myself flowers because they are so wonderful.

I think those of you that do not wash your hands after going to the restroom are SICK.

I think you should always make time for others.

I think regrets are silly. We all have things we wish we could take back but living in the past is ridiculous and so is letting the past consume you.

I think a clean house is important. So is allergy medicine.

I think mentors and role models are important for the human spirit.

I think traditions are both good and bad. Too many traditions leave no room for fun random adventures. I only have one tradition. I like it this way.

No comments: