Monday, February 2, 2009

Where is January?

The groundhog saw his shadow yesterday. But we already knew that spring will arrive May 20, no matter what he saw. But the groundhog is still a cute animal.

I hope all 5 of my readers had a splendid January. It flew by. January was a busy month for majority of people. I have a lot on mind lately but nothing I care to go in detail about. I figure, it is just the normal life situations. Things have been fine in '09 for me. Yes, some not so good things too. Overall, all is well.


That person. The one that thinks they know you so well, but they haven't a clue. An hour later, we finally hung up. An old friend. Always pleasant to talk to but the reality of our situation: we must talk more if we truly want to know each other like we used to. People change. Views change. Opinions change. That is life.

I have walls. Don't we all? Maybe to some point? I do know some who are an open book. If this works for them, then okay. That isn't me. I am not too tough to understand but not easily understood either. I have seen my life change, just in the past year. Exciting. Yes, I am still hardheaded. I am a Mills. No, I am not a picky eater anymore. Not a good thing.


What does it take to truly know someone? Energy. Time. 1,000 emotions. Patience. These are just a few examples. I enjoy getting to know people better. Drama stories? Not so much. Keep those to yourself. Getting to know someone is not always easy. But it could be worth it.


Happy February! Make sure you laugh 28 days this month. It is a good thing. And open up to the people that are special to you. It is grand both for all involved.


Pretty day in Jackson. Enjoy!

No comments: