Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Early Bird

I wake up early. I am close to being ready for work now. I love mornings. Although it is raining here it is still a good morning. Tucker has been at my parents house for the weekend. I miss him. He is coming home today. Very excited! I woke up thinking about my family. My devotion this morning, just so happened, to be about the people in your life.

My family is great. I love them with all I have. They help me out all the time. I am very grateful. One day, I hope to do for them, as they have done for me, in return. We are a close knit family. Another blessing. When the day is done, I can say, no matter what...my family loves me and will always be here for me. This is comforting news.

We are all very different. Thus, making it an interesting adventure. 3 girls, a nurse and football coach. That is us. We expanded, by adding Ryan (Les's hubby) and her little boy that will be us in June. I love the thought of a nephew. I love him so much already.

Jaime is the oldest. She is the sweet, kind spirited and nurturing one. She lives in Hattiesburg. Then there is Leslie. Leslie always excelled in school. Her work and studies are important to her. She has a great head on her shoulders. She lives in Denver. My mother is awesome. She is a prayer warrior. Need prayer? Tell her. My dad has the humor when needed and the scary, stern look when needed. Although he is a football coach, he can be tenderhearted and loving.

God is the basis of our family. Growing up I remember praying as a family. This is very important and I believe is the cause of our closeness. Though our time here together hasn't always been easy, we made it through together. Be thankful for your family. I am!!!

Who is my follower Albo?

No comments: