Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bump

Tucker spent Valentine's Day with Jaime and my parents in Hattiesburg. I was out of town but received this picture on my phone Saturday. Let's just say...I'm a bit tenderhearted. I cried! Just look at that face...I can't get enough!

Mom got to visit Leslie and Ryan a few weeks ago. I was jealous. Leslie is starting to get a little baby bump. I've heard of some women that glow during pregnancy. She is one. She looks great and so happy. This makes me very happy. This is Leslie with a little baby bump.

Leslie and Ryan opening the football dad sent them. This was a special football. It was also very special because our favorite football coach had all girls. He is now receiving the blessing of a grandson.
The Saints have lost their minds getting rid of Dulymus. All good things must come to end. So they say. Whoever they are? Who to cheer for now? Maybe he'll come to Jackson and run for Mayor. I'd move in the city limits just to vote for him.

No comments: