Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flashback

So, I'm not sure how this happened but I was tagged with this. I am supposed to answer back. Nothing else to blog about...so, here we go!

1 minute ago: I was watching America's Funniest Video's and DYING with laughter. Those that know me understand my obsession. Dangerous!

1 hour ago: I was giving Tucker a bath and cooking dinner. Bath...terrible times. Dinner...yummy!

1 day ago: I was driving home from Georgia. I got to see Steve Nash and Shaq take on the ATL Hawks. It was a fabulous time.

1 week ago: I murdered a duck and wanted to cry. But the Shoney's breakfast buffet made it all better!

1 month ago: I was in Columbus at the farm celebrating Christmas on my mother's side. Jaime went hunting and I received the worst number EVER for Dirty Santa.

1 year ago: I was officially 3 months over my 1 year mark with MDWFP. Tucker got really sick and I had to rush him to the Doggy ER. I lived with my bestie Krista at 311.

3 years ago: I had a sales job. My family moved to Hattiesburg. I had jet black hair for a month. I lived alone in shack off the tracks.

5 years ago: I was praying I could get all those credits taken care of so I could graduate college in 4 years. By the grace of God, I did! Walking 101...it almost cost me my graduation. Seriously.

7 years ago: I was a camp counselor at Camp Garawya. I met one of my closest friends Nancy. I was in my first year of college. I changed from MSU to MC. I had my first wreck (wasn't my fault).

10 years ago: I was a Sophomore at CHS. I had Attache' practice 16 hours every day. I worked out 4 hours a day. I had basketball, track and volleyball practice 6 hours a day. The days were much longer 10 years ago. The motivation was stronger too!

15 years ago: I was eleven, in junior high, and a foot and a half taller than all the boys. I lived in the city but turned it into a farm. I still cherish animals, dearly.

No comments: