Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

What could be better than a girls weekend with two of your bestest girly friends?...NOTHING! To say the least, we had an absolute blast. We watched chick-flicks, played Mad Gab (Sorry Nat for not being a good partner. If only I wouldn't find it so funny when you would read the card aloud, we might have won), ate until we were sick, danced until our legs hurt, talked for hours, celebrated Nat's bday, laughed hysterically until we almost peed our pants...on multiple occasions, and each carried a different celebrities personality for an entire night (pics will not follow). I am so grateful for amazing friends that get everything about me. This is when I first got to the coast and saw Natalie. We were roommates in college for years and I haven't seen her in a long minute. I attacked her!

I was very excited to have a weekend with these two. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends to laugh, cry, scream and shout with. Thanks girls, for an unforgetable weekend. The coast will never be the same!

No comments: