Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

I'll be 28 tomorrow. Yippy. The days leading up to my birthday have been less than pleasurable. I love a good birthday but this will is different.

As I learned many things within the past few weeks, I will say that the most important 'life lesson' from these few weeks is this: Trusting people is hard. But do it. People will hurt you. Don't hurt them. When you say I love you. Mean it.

Three little things. Seems easy. It isn't. At the age of 28 I feel like I am starting all over. This is not a bad thing. I'm thankful the bad is gone and I can, once again, be faithful in knowing that good is up ahead.

Bring on 28. I'm ready.

P.S.- Miller lost his buddy. He is lost without him. So far I've lost...my wallet, leg of a chair, and a shoe. Must find him a new friend ASAP!!!!

No comments: