Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why can't MS have CO weather?


I got back from Denver today. Wednesday through Sunday morning was not enough time! Peter Lawrence is adorable. I'm not just saying that. I promise. He is. Although he makes ugly/weird/odd faces and he sure is loud when he chooses- but what a precious little one he is. Les got to sleep in Friday and rest- leaving me with Pete. I was thrilled! What a blessing a baby is. What a miracle. Just look at that face!

His ManMan LOVES him so much!!!!


In a previous blog I mentioned dad sent the baby a ball when we found out it was a boy. Here it is. How amazing is this? I cried when I saw it. If you cannot read it, it says: I loved you even before you were born. Coach! And I know Coach sure did! Coach is one happy man!


I also came home to a much bigger puppy. Miller is not so small anymore. He grew! Still a cutie though. And still bad as ever. Puppies are tough. But so are babies- I'd rather have the puppy right now!

Moses is still visiting in Mississippi. This is Miller chewing his tail. Poor Moses.

No comments: