Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can't have anything nice these days...

Miller. This one word will sum up so much in life. He is now 9 months old and full of himself. The following are pictures that will walk you through only one month of his sweet life. However, at the end, if you would like a dog...let me know! Kidding. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Though, I would like for him to STOP CHEWING.

This is my cable cord. Now I'm just waiting for Comcast to come install a new cord.

His first battle wound. He and Moses played too rough. This was 2 weeks ago. He still has no hair on that spot. Goodness.

That cord is supposed to be attached to my mower. Note to self: NEVER leave the mower in the backyard with Miller.

He loves my rug. Bought it a month ago. Already has 3 holes.

He loves his toy duck!!!

Though he may be rowdy and tear up everything, I wouldn't trade anything for moments like this. He can be sweet. He may have to be sleepy to be this sweet but he means well!

Get a dog! They are entertaining, stressful, rowdy, precious, and end up being all you didn't know you needed.

No comments: