Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello 2010

Starting a new year can be a tricky thing. As the gyms are full and the organic isle is empty, one can't help but to think. I know I could shed a few pounds and eat better myself. Have I started that? No. Not even close. Although I did get the stomach bug and lost a few. In time, it pasted, and I found those pounds again.

I've never made a New Year's resolution. Probably never will. I know myself too well to do that. Instead I just try to do good (whatever the good is). Although, I will skydive this year.

July 2010 I will turn 28. Yippy. Not quite as I thought things would be at this age. But that is good. Because there is so much good. I have a healthy family. I have a chunky, adorable nephew. My car is still going. I have a funny dog. And I have a roof over my head.

I have no clue what stumbles and bumps will come this year but I know one thing. Things that matter and things that don't. There is nothing that time won't erase and money won't replace.

As I spend time reflecting on life, my future, and if I should find a new job...I can't help but smile. I'm blessed. I'll find a better job. My life is good. And whatever comes up in life, I can face it.

I hope this new year brings a good and positive attitude to us all. A patient heart. And a loving spirit. Thank God for dogs, friends, and music. Amen.


This is Moses, me, and Miller watching the ducks on the Rez. I do love these dogs!

No comments: