Monday, June 22, 2009

No name

They walk into your life. You didn't know they were on their way, yet they appeared and you accepted. They mean so much to you. They make you better. They make you smile. They comfort, love and laugh with you. These people are great. It isn't often they appear but when you do...you are in awe. What a great feeling.

Life is good. Really good. For many reason. I leave in a few weeks to visit Leslie, Ryan and Peter Lawrence. That will be a fun trip. The job is going okay. I've been given patience and understanding. That is a great thing. I've even been able to bite my tongue. Amazing.

I got a new pup yesterday. He has no name. I need to figure something out! I miss Tucker but I know he would love this little puppy I have now. Tucker was a yellow lab. Before Tucker I had Tuff and he was a chocolate lab. They were two beautiful labs. Now the new one is black. We'll see how it works out. I hope good. He is a biter though. Uh oh!



The picture above is Moses with the new little one. They are so funny together. I'll be sad when Moses goes back to Georgia. He's a wonderful dog! If you can think of a good name for this little black boy I now have, let me know!

Heat index of 108 today. That is ridiculous. I am not a fan of summer. I sweat too much to ever look presentable. If you know me, you know this is true. However, one of my favorite holidays is coming up- JULY 4th! I've always been a fan of this holiday. I'm also a fan of July the First Day.

Stay cool this summer. If you are in MS, move. That is your only hope! Do something nice for a stranger. Smile until your face hurts. Laugh until you cry. And love til the end.

1 comment:

The Lovebugs said...

He is precious! I know it's hard to lose a friend (yes, Tuck was your friend!) and he is irreplacable! I like this little guy. Here are some suggestions (some are cheesy, some I like...but which ones ;) : Brady, Jack, Asher, Onyx, Charlie, Rhodes, Coal or Cole